How May We Help You?
Why Hire Mirowski Inspections?
1. Experience. Taking apart homes both new and old, Mirowski Inspections has a wide range of experience. We’ve done the work. Compared to most home inspectors, we know a great deal about construction practices, new and old, have a better idea of what lies under the floors and behind the walls. We can also tell the difference between a major repair and something small you can fix yourself.
2. People Skills. Unlike many home inspectors, Mirowski Inspections ask you to walk along with us, to ask questions. Our goal is that you understand how your home works, and how to maintain it, and how to keep it improving in value. We do our best to explain things so that anyone can understand, whether you’re an engineer, a neurosurgeon, a poet, a salesperson, or a stay-at-home mom. If you want technical details, we’ll give you technical details. If you just want the big picture, that’s OK too. We’ll also try to keep it interesting, including a little history of architecture and building practice, so you don’t fall asleep in the middle.
3. Ethical Excellence. We learned long ago the basic principles of good service. These principles are as old as written history, and have long been condensed into a simple expression: the Golden Rule. TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED. It’s that simple. We keep our appointment book filled by treating people fairly, and by doing the best job we know how to do.
4. Thinking Ahead. It is our goal that every Mirowski Inspection client becomes a client for life. We want Mirowski Inspections to be the company you think of when you have a question about your home. Think of us as an unbiased resource. You’re welcome to call or email any time, for any reason. We hope you’ll think of our great home inspection as just the beginning of a great relationship.
5. Professional Consulting Services. Questions about repair estimates, or a remodeling project? We’ll review projects and contractor specifications. We also provide design/build consulting, project oversight, in-process inspections, and more. Just ask!